We’re are please to announce that this year we are partnered with Reuters Events: Commodities Trading 2021!
COVID-19 has led to unprecedented volatility and changing consumer demands
; This coupled with digital transformation and an intense geopolitical landscape r, 2021 changed the face of the industry forever
A global shift toward environmental accountability, major technological disruptions and unexpected economic activity are all creating exciting opportunities and stark challenges for trading houses, investors, producers, traders, buyers and governments alike.
Reuters Events: Commodities Trading 2021 (9-10th November) will unite industry leaders and experts who are challenging what’s possible and developing innovative and responsible solutions to deliver a better global commodity trading system
This is the only event in the world providing commodities professionals with the much-needed strategies to tackle the key issues facing the industry such as energy transition, the post covid recovery, ESG and sustainability and digital transformation. Tackling the challenges facing each of these core pillars as one, will deliver what the customers of 2021 are demanding: personalized products, real-time engagement, and seamless service.
- Jeffrey Currie, Global Head of Commodities Research, Goldman Sachs
- Carol Howle, EVP Trading and Shipping, BP
- Torbjörn Törnqvist, Chairman and CEO, Gunvor Group
- Matthew Chamberlain, Chief Executive, London Metal Exchange
- Marco Dunand, CEO, Mercuria Energy Trading
- Chris Mahoney, Chairman, ED&F Man; Former CEO, Glencore Agriculture
- Scott Wellcome, Director, Grains Risk Management, GoodMills Group
- Charlotte Morton, Chief Executive, World Biogas Association
- Maarten Koning, Managing Director, Global Head Trade and Commodity Finance, ING
- Souleima Baddi, CEO, KOMGO