The COVID-19 pandemic bought about a shock of unprecedented magnitude for organisations both large and small. Business leaders had therefore one prime goal: to find solutions to keep their employees working. For many companies, tools used to enable remote working meant they could continue to survive. We will see changes to the digital workplace in the coming years too and a lot of these changes will be a direct result of what we learned from COVID-19’s impact. While we will reach the end of the current pandemic and return to the workplace; the digital workplace we established will be the foundation to build a more stable and deliberate digital workplace.
With this in mind, DIGITAL WORKPLACE TECH SUMMIT 2021 will focus on how to engage a modern workforce, lead their digital transformation journey and embrace disruptions while HR, Technology & Transformation teams bring in the latest innovations to support their teams to boost employee productivity and engagement and unleash a culture of digital agility across the organization.
- A Practical Approach to Digitizing Workplace Experience through
- Digital Workplace Solutions for The New Work Environment During the Covid Crisis and Beyond
- The New Normal – Transition from office to Work from home
- Importance of teamwork and collaboration in Digital World
- The role of Artificial Intelligence in Digital Workplace
- Smarter Cybersecurity for Digital Workplace