I am not really a fan of how many zeros does a company investment budget has – what I am totally digging in are the well-planned strategies and #innovations behind it.
On our business consulting firm and event speaking, I receive a lot of calls, emails, updates saying “Hey Robin! check out our huge budget for this year!”.
While some are with #ads flexing their money on their websites and #socialmedia – and me, “oh that’s awesome, so what are your plans about spending it?”.
Some shared they will continue their plans from previous years but would increase the coverage. The funny thing here is they will invest a huge chunk of their budgets to old things that didn’t work already.
While some are with bold #wealthmanagement tactics,
- acknowledge and learn from their mistakes,
- observed the latest trends,
- take leverage on the experts,
- measure the possibilities of predictions
- analyze the cash flow and ROI
- create strategies and invest in “true business innovations”.
It can be new digital products and services while others are flipping for new #business models.
If you will be entrusted with multi-billion dollar business investment how will you spend it?