We are very excited to announce that Dr. Robin Kiera will be the moderator for the upcoming Digisurance18 happening on June 21, 2018.
It will take place in the Capitol of Innovation, DBB Forum Berlin that can host more than 200 guests and 20 expert speakers.
The concept of Digisurance18 is to gather insurance startups and companies to stand together in a venue aiming to share modern developments and present partnerships.
They also believed that the failure of an idea can be a key to a long-term success. “Fuck Up Stories” will be shared intending to give knowledge from the professionals and executives of the insurance industry.
Inspired by last year success, it is greatly anticipated because of the participation of the following exceptional speakers for example:
- Dr. Frank Grund – Executive Director of Insurance Supervision at BaFin
- Felix Anthonj -CEO @ flexperto GmbH
- Christian Glanz – Member of the Board, DVAG
- Paul Stein – Member of the Board, Debeka
- Julian Teicke – Founder and CEO Wefox Group
- Stefan Bleyhl – Partner & Managing Director, Boston Consulting Group
- Daniel Welzer – CEO, W & W brandpool GmbH
- Gregor Wiest – Head of Innovation, Ergo Group AG
A panel discussion will be moderated by Dr. Robin Kiera that will encourage the exchanges of views, knowledge, and presentation of expertise in the insurance industry.
Since we really are excited about this conference, we are giving away a limited number of tickets with 25% discounts! We will announce in the near days on how to avail these wonderful tickets.
Grab your tickets now and don’t miss this great collision of experts that will scatter great learnings about the insurance industry.
Disclaimer: Digitalscouting does not take part in the sales of tickets or in any financial form of profit from Digisurance18. Discounted tickets are offered as a sign of appreciation to our followers, friends, and partners.
Written by: Raul Tolentino Jr